Our Positive Education Program is a unique program that promotes our school values and Positive Education. This is a whole school pastoral care program.
- Every student at Healesville Primary from Prep to Grade 6 is involved.
- Every class teacher, specialist teacher, and Principal are involved.
- Every student in the school is allocated a pastoral care teacher who will be with them throughout their years at Healesville Primary.
- At least three times per term for one hour, everybody moves into their groups where they participate in a range of activities. These activities can include Positive Education initiatives, values education, team building or simply enjoying the company of students across the school.
- All activities have the purpose of promoting our school values and developing whole school connectedness.
- These groups focus on developing resilience, self-esteem and a sense of belonging.