Why choose Healesville Primary School?
At HPS we offer a diverse range of subjects and activities aimed at providing a rich and well-rounded education for our students. Literacy, numeracy and science are key focus areas in the classroom.
Students have art, performing arts and physical education classes each week with specialist teachers. Through classroom programs students also participate in library and ICT (computers) activities. Throughout the year students participate in sports activities such as athletic sports, interschool team sports, swimming program and carnival.
Our satellite inclusion program (in partnership with Yarra Ranges Special Developmental School) is available for students who qualify for special education. Through this program students can access the wide range of curriculum and specialist areas across the school.
We have a school chaplain, click here for guidelines.
On offer at Healesville Primary School:
- Students have the opportunity to take small group or individual instrumental music lessons
- At lunchtime there are a range of activities offered including chess, drawing, building, games and lego club.
- We also have a junior school council, made up with student representatives from each grade
- We have a school production every second year
- Before and after school care, run by CAMP Australia
- Excellent facilities and resources
- iPad program
- Camps and excursions throughout the year
- Canteen open Thur - Fri
Enrolment Forms and Information
PRIMARY SCHOOL TRANSITION PARENT INFORMATION PACK
This information pack focuses on enrolling in a Government Primary School.
Click here to download the Transition to School Pack
Click here to download the HPS Enrolment Form
Click here to download the Letter of Acceptance
If you are considering enrolling your child at Healesville Primary School and would like further information or are interested in booking a school tour, please call us on (03) 59624053.