Thank you for choosing Healesville Primary School and welcome to our school community.
2024 Foundation (Prep)
To be eligible for school enrolment your child must turn 5 years old by the 30th April 2024.
Before enrolling your child in our school please take the time to read the following Information.
Prep 2024 Information
- Prep 2024 Information Booklet
- SWPBS Booklet
- Out of School Care Information
- Class Dojo
- School Uniform Information
- CSEF (Camps, Sports, Excursions Funding) Information
- Compass Information
How to enrol
The Department of Education (DE) has released a new statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Healesville Primary School.
The new timeline will apply for children starting Foundation (Prep) in 2024. All government primary schools will follow the new timeline in 2023 to support Foundation (Prep) enrolments for the 2024 school year.
You can find information and resources about the new timeline, including factsheets, at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep). You can also download the ‘Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers for the 2024 school year’ from the Starting School webpage. You can now apply to enrol your child in Foundation (Prep) 2024.
What you need to do:
1. Call school office and book a tour with our Principal Ms Tracey Robertson- Smith on 5962 4053. A virtual tour is available on our website.
2. Pick up an enrolment pack from the school office or download here
3. Submit all forms in Enrolment Pack by Friday 28 July 2023.
Please also include the follow supporting documents
- Copy of birth certificate or passport
- Copy of immunisation certificate
- Copy of visa (if applicable)
- Anaphylactic Plan (if applicable)
- Asthma Plan (if applicable)
- Action Plan for Allergic Reactions (if applicable)
The completed application and supporting documents can be emailed to the school firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the school office.