Our Buddies Program is held once a fortnight and involves students in Year 5 and Prep.
Each Prep child is paired up with a Year 5 child and they participate in a range of activities such as Teddy Bear's Picnic, making of books, craft activities and using technology.The aims of the Buddies Program are to:
- Ease the transition into Primary School for the Prep child by providing them with a safe, reliable and positive buddy.
- Develop leadership skills amongst the Year 5 students.
- Foster a strong sense of school spirit across the school.
- Provide an avenue of support and assistance for the learning, enabling enrichment and revision activities to be undertaken.
- Enhance the school culture of looking after and caring for others around us.